No one has ever gotten away with taxes. Even if you search online how to get away with tax, you will only see funny blogs and articles as there is no way escaping it. And the little do we know that taxes give us a lot of benefit. Like with our taxes, the police, military departments and national security gets strong. With the taxes, we get our health insurances by the govt, we get smooth roads to drive our cars around, we get government schools for cheap and much more. That is why VAT registration in UAE has become important than any other thing.
Some people avoid it as they don’t know the process of VAT filing in UAE. It is difficult to understand the governmental and legal languages. For the people who don’t know what VAT is, for them they should know that Value Added Tax has been replaced by General Sales Tax and this is applied in some countries only. Either you are a working person or you own a business, you have to become a filer and here, you will find out the process of it.
- This can be done online as well but you have to visit the government office as well and that will be called as the Central Sales Tax office. You can ask anyone in any commercial market or look up the internet and you will get the address.
- For becoming a business tax filer, you need to look for Commercial Sales Tax office.
- You need to fill in a form that will give you the central sales tax registration certificate upon submission, there can be some fee.
- If you are a business person and want to become a tax filer then you will get the professional tax registration form and get a certificate upon submission. Again, there could be a fee.
- You need to provide the address proof, ID card proof and evidence of property, if you have any.
- For businesses tax filer, you need to give the above things along with partner, proprietor PAN number or account number.
- This is for the business tax filer, you have to show the rental agreement or the evidence of the place that you have bought for conducting business activities.